Hey there, we're Sydney and Ryan Kroll! Our passion for photographing and planning couples' elopements stems from our very own 'just us' wedding. It was a beautiful and surreal day that continues to become more special to us as we look back on our elopement.
Elopements are amazing because they open up so many possibilities. Even though it's a smaller day compared to a traditional wedding, you have a lot to consider when it comes to planning your day. That's where we're here to help!
What you should know: we're more than your photographers. We are here to guide you through the process and be a supportive friend, location scouter, timeline creator, logistics helper, pack mule, bouquet holder, and beyond.
- lead photographer, videographer, & your planning partner
- animal and outdoors advocate
- convinced Halloween is the best holiday
- working on a master's degree in art therapy
- always dreaming of the next road trip
- enneagram 4w3
- favorite places: Italy, New Orleans, Hawaii, and Morocco
- lead videographer, photographer, & behind the scenes guy
- innovative and amazing cook
- self-proclaimed whiskey (bourbon) connoisseur
- avid hiker & outdoorsman thanks to the Marines
- video game nerd who can beat anyone in Mario kart
- lover of puns and dad jokes
- favorite places: New Orleans, Ireland, and Hawaii
We grew up in the same hometown in Connecticut and have ventured far since then. We were in the same circle of friends in high school and started dating at 16 & 18 years old. In 2017, we eloped in Hawaii and called paradise our first home together where we adopted our pup, Louie.
We've collectively traveled to 12 countries and have called Connecticut, Texas, Florida, Hawaii, and California home. One of our life goals is to live in a van or epic Airstream/tiny home once Ryan gets out of the military so we can continue to travel and photograph elopements. We're scuba certified and love Disney movies, road trips, and yoga (still very much so beginners).
Life is an adventure and we're doing what we can to embrace every moment.